What We Are Looking For
We are looking to buy established websites with traffic and revenue.
Things We Like To See
- Sites with a userbase, reputation or brand recognition
- Significant traffic
- Premium keyword domains
- Backlinks from related websites
What We BUY
We buy forums, content sites, blogs, online tutorials, ebook, affiliate or any other type of niche website.
Not Looking For
- NO proxies, celebrity, video sharing, watch tv online, photo sharing, etc
- NO adult, pharmacy, casino, warez, spammy or other questionable activities
- NO "turnkey" sites you just launched
- NO sites with zero organic traffic
- NO sites where all the traffic is from paid ads or temporary free ads (craigslist, etc)
- NO sites with mostly foreign (non-US) traffic
- NO sites that have been banned in google, msn or yahoo
The site must not break the terms of its revenue source (google adsense, etc)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will you pay for my website?
This is the number one question we get. We don't have a set price simply based on quantity of traffic, domain name or page rank, our valuation will normally be a multiple of current earnings, usually between 1-2 times yearly net income for established sites.
Who are you?
We are website investors looking to buy sites that are generating income or with established traffic. Some people invest in real estate, others the stock market, we prefer small to medium sized online businesses.
What information is needed to receive an offer on my website?
To come up with an offer we ask for some basic info on unique visitors and revenue numbers (if applicable).
My site is not currently generating much (or any) revenue but does have a lot of traffic and potential.
We don't usually value a site based on its future potential but we are still interested in websites that have an established user base but are undermonitized and we do factor that into our valuation.
Are you a website broker?
No. We are looking to purchase website to add to our own portfolio.